- High-caliber, qualified legal professionals throughout the U.S. and Europe, accessible through dedicated project managers.
- An experienced, professional management team with decades of corporate and law firm experience.
- Access to turn-key Clutch Group project centers, and the capability to procure additional project space for document reviews in New York, Washington, DC, Chicago, or elsewhere in the U.S. on short notice.
- Attorneys with specialties in litigation, antitrust, intellectual property, employment discrimination, M&A, and securities law.
- Unique ability to offer a “global” review model that combines review efforts in the U.S., India and Europe to suit project requirements.
- A dedicated team of experienced Indian attorneys, who are permanent Clutch Group employees, to provide offshore legal work in Bangalore through a single, U.S.- or Europe-based project manager for the lifecycle of a client project.
- The ability to “scale-up” offshore and onshore teams quickly to meet any unforeseen surges in project needs.
- A secure technology infrastructure that has passed the stringent ISO 27001 certification and that has been fully audited by KPMG to ensure data security and privacy.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-26020609-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);