Clutch Group, LLC (“Clutch Group”) is a legal process outsourcing firm that provides document review, contract management, compliance, legal research, and other legal support services. Clutch Group is strongly committed to protecting personal privacy, and abides by the Safe Harbor Principles of the United States Department of Commerce.
For purposes of this statement, “Personal Information” means any information or set of information that is transferred from the European Union or Switzerland to the United States, is recorded in any form, pertains to or is about any individual, and can be linked to or used to identify that individual. Personal information does not include information that is publicly available and pertains to or is about a specific individual, but from which that individual could not reasonably be identified.
Clutchgroup complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Clutchgroup has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, please visit: http://export.gov/safeharbor/ (n.b., to view Clutchgroup certification, please see https://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx).
The privacy principles mentioned in this policy are based on the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles.
Notice & Choice
To the extent permitted in the Safe Harbor Agreement, Clutch Group reserves the right to process personal information in its capacity and role of providing document review, contract management, legal research, compliance services and other legal support services to our clients.
Disclosures & Transfers
- We do not sell, rent or disclose to third parties any personal data derived from the services rendered for our clients, except when one or more of the following conditions are true:
- Clutch Group has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
- The disclosure is required by law or professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or disposition of all or part of Clutch Group’s business;
- The information in question is publicly available;
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or defense of legal claims;
- The disclosure is to another Clutch Group entity or to persons or entities providing services on Clutch Group’s or the individual’s behalf (each a “transferee”), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the transferee, with respect to the information in question:
- is subject to laws providing an adequate level of privacy protection;
- has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection; or
- Subscribes to the Safe Harbor Principles.
Data Security & Integrity
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use and confidentiality of information, either for its own purposes or on behalf of its clients, customers and business partners, Clutch Group has put in place and rigorously enforces appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that Clutch Group processes.
Any claim that is unresolved by Clutch Group’s internal process alternatively will be resolved by cooperating with European Data Protection Authorities or Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) for further investigation.
Information Subject To Other Policies Or Standards
Clutch Group, LLC
529 14th St NW
Washington, DC 20045
NOTICE: Clutch Group does not provide legal advice or otherwise engage in the practice of law in any jurisdiction.